PREMIUM Rose Hip Powder
Rose hip used for the Bobica PREMIUM powder is picked when it contains the highest concentration of vitamins and valuable ingredients, which are treated by special methods to preserve its contents. The final product enters the category of the finest powders on the market and with its delicate color and slightly acidic flavor it is pleasant for consummation. Rose hip is a powerful source of vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, pectin, beta-carotene and bio-flavonoids.
Product name: Rose Hip powder 1lb/454g
- Ingredients: 100% pure rose hip; made from the whole fruit
- Preservatives: No preservatives. All Natural. No GMO Max. Moisture: < 8% Granulation: ca. 200 microns
- Recommended use: Mix one tablespoon of rose hip powder into smoothies, shakes, yogurt, oatmeal or use as an ingredient in cooking and baking
- It is not completely soluble in water because there are no anti-clumping additives, so there will be some clumps in water.
The Bobica PREMIUM Rose Hip Powder contains Vitamin C which:
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune and nervous system
- Reduces fatigue and exhaustion
- Provides normal psychological function
- Provides energy for normal metabolism
- Helps with normal collagen production for the normal function of gums, bones, cartilage, skin and teeth
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
- Rose hip contains the highest concentration of vitamin C in nature
- Contains 10x more vitamin C than lemon!
- Contains 50x more vitamin C than orange!
- By cooking rose hip fruit, its vitamin C content does not diminish
VEGAN Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans | 100% Certified Organic | Non-GMO. Gluten-Free. Raw |
ROSE HIP is recommended as part of a daily regimen for winter wellness and immunity and has.
MANUFACTURED IN EU All of our products are manufactured in the Europe Union, Certified Organic, and inspected by a state-of-the-art facility, with strict adherence to current Good Manufacturing Practices.
ORGANIC 100% pure rose hip; made from the whole fruit. It is not completely soluble in water because there are no anti-clumping additives.
VITAMIN C’s major role is to produce collagen, an essential protein substance that holds connective tissues together in skin, bone, teeth, and other parts of the body. Vitamin C is also critical for the proper function of the immune system, for manufacturing certain nerve-transmitting substances and hormones, and for the absorption and utilization of other nutrients, such as vitamin E and iron.